360 Degree Communications
We offer a single comprehensive resource for an extensive range of business consulting and communications services, including:
- Internal/Organizational Communications
- Corporate Communications
- External Business and Marketing Communications
Management and Corporate Communications
- Crisis planning and consulting
- Communication Audits
- Strategic planning and reputation management
- Executive/Leadership communications
- Restructuring, acquisitions, divestiture
- Investor relations
External Business and Marketing Communications
- Issues advocacy and public affairs
- Marketing communications
- Public relations
- Event marketing
- Internet, interactive, online programs
- Branding, re-branding/re-positioning
- Distribution channel programs
- Crisis communications
- Industry advocacy/strategic partnerships
The development of a marketing communications platform and strategic program is a customized process, and differs significantly from client to client. Following as a summary of how we approach this process for our clients.
First, we gather and review current and previous marketing program plans, strategies, materials, surveys and results. This audit can also include discussions with key customers, sales people or others with important roles in the client’s marketing processes, as appropriate.
Next, we research the client’s competition and industry trends needed to see what strategies and tactics are being implemented and understand the future landscape shaping the client’s business.
Finally, we develop an initial marketing and communications plan which identifies goals, audiences, message map, strategies, tactics, timelines, benchmarks, measurement methodology, implementation plan/matrix, budget, reporting and annual review steps. We present the initial plan to the client in person, discuss it and answer any questions and concerns raised by the client. Any necessary revisions to the plan are then made, and we present a final, agreed-upon plan to the client.